Google adsense is an advertising placement service of
Google adsense is the most popular monetization technique used by bloggers, yet it remains confusing for new users. Its dashboard is easy-to-use and there are many help pages to understand it, even though there are always questions raised in mind about signing up, account approving, account ban, optimization, and other things.
It is true that AdSense is a Plug-and-Play advertising network, but to take advantage of its prospects properly, it is important that you know more about it. Through which you can earn more, that too without any investment.
These Google AdSense heavily in the minds of people who are connected to Blogger. But we know people. These articles are for people who have stepped into the novice form.
He is a regular reader who knows. I also told the articles “Google Adsense vs Affiliate Marketing“. If you are visiting for the first time then I recommended that the understanding will be easy.
But in today’s articles, you will know in full depth, are you ready?
What is Google Adsense?
If you are normally going to get started in blogging and online world, you must have heard about Google Adsense or have seen Adsense ads when you had searched for something on Google and viewed the website using Adsense.
Google Adsense is an excellent Ad Network whose parent company is “Google”. This helps us earn money from our blog. Its main work is to give an advertisement to the Blog / Website Owner by cutting its share of the high-quality content and showing the Ad on Blogs/websites with more Traffic, which has received the Revenue from Ad on Blog / Website.
It pays to blogger according to Cost-Per-Click and CPI (Cost-Per-Impression). It posts Advertise on a blog keeping in mind Google blog content, User Location, and many other factors. These ads are in the form of Text, Image, Video or Interactive Media Contents.
Why is adSense best for publishers?
Once Google approves your site, AdSense allows publishers to earn money from each page of your site with minimal effort, you can place ad code on any website that complies with AdSense policies.
After this approval, publishers make it easy to show ads on many sites. If your AdSense application has been rejected, see the reason for denying. We recommend taking a little time before applying again and improving the error. There is often no limit to the application of AdSense.
The reason for publishers choosing AdSense is:
- There is no software to install, just advertise the ad code on your pages.
- There is no need for an affiliate connection and multi-level referral marketing.
- Google sends payment directly to your bank account without the need of merchant account.
- You don’t have to buy or sell anything.
- The reliable payment system, Google pays every month without delay.
- AdSense shows highest paid and relevant ads.
- Easy to customize the feel and look of ads for different types of sites.
There is definitely no other PPC in google
Below are some of the interesting facts about the AdSense program:
- Google launched a program with name content targeting during 2003.
- The name of AdSense was owned by an opponent company Applied Semantic.
- According to Google, about $ 11 billion was paid to publishers in 2015.
- Google acquired the company and renamed its advertising program to AdSense.
- Google earned $13.6 billion from AdSense in 2014 which is 23% of its total revenue.
- 2 million publishers use AdSense on 14+ million websites.
AdSense allows you to earn revenue by displaying ads on your content in various places. You can create ad code and show ads in one of the following:
- Ads in-between content
- Place ads on the sidebar of your site
- Place ads on the archive pages
- Before and after the content
- Use Google Custom Search Box and place ads on search results pages
You click on the ad for each impression of advertising for each ad (advertising per thousand competitors) for advertising.
Types of Ads
Below are basic types of ads in AdSense.
- Content ads having different sizes to suit the required width and height
- Responsive ads to adjust automatically on mobile devices
- Custom sized ads for publishers to create custom ads
- Matched content ads for showing content recommendations
- Link unit ads showing keyword blocks
- Native ads to show ads in feeds and between articles
- Page-level ads for mobile devices
Some Question who say peoples:-
1. How much money can Google Adsense make?
Nobody can answer the question of how much money can be earned from Google Adsense. Your earnings depend on CPC (CPC) and CPC is never the same. even Google Adsense cannot predict how much money you can make per-click because google adsense CPC depends on many factors.
CPC or lower than your blog’s niche or topic. Health, Finance, and legal are areas with high CPCs while Jokes, Movies, and facts are areas with low CPCs. technology and computers are regions with moderate CPC.
The origin of the traffic of your blog is also the reason for the lower or lower CPCs. If most of your blog comes from a developed country such as traffic USA, then its CPC will be higher, but if your traffic comes from countries like India or Nepal then your blog’s CPC will be lower.
This is because the purchasing power of developed countries is more than those of developing countries. There are some factors that affect your CPC, such as the location of ads, Ad Blending, and the type of ads (Text, Image, Videos) etc. They can also be optimized by some methods.
2. What is Adsense PIN and why is it necessary?
Adsense PIN is a 4 digit code that Google Adsense sends to your address by post. This PIN is sent to your AdSense account when it’s $ 10.
Once you receive the PIN, you have to log in to Google Adsense through it. This is actually sent to Verify your address. If you do not receive this PIN at a time, you can try it twice more.
The PIN is sent three times in a row and if you do not receive it in three times, Google Adsense will ask you to upload the ID Card and after uploading the ID you will not need a PIN.
3. How does Google Adsense Payment?
Google Adsense places different payment options for different countries like EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer), Western Union Quick Cash and Cheque facility etc. In India, it is paid by the Cheque and EFT facility.
This makes you pay only when your $100 is completed. While the checks issued by it may take 20-25 days to reach your address in India and for the next few days, it takes place in Clearance. Adsense is continually increasing its payment options.
4. When does Google Adsense Payment?
Google Adsense usually calculates your previous month’s earnings on 2th of every month and sends money to your bank account on 21st.
This money can take up to 4 days to one week to arrive in your account. Sometimes it may take more time for the holidays in the middle but if it is more than 10 days then contact your bank.
And besides this, the question is arising in your mind. If you question in the comment box below, we will definitely help you.
I hope this post will have answered all questions related to AdSense. But still, you are free to ask and comment if you have any question. If you like the post, then share it on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter.